Tuesday, February 13, 2007


And I am the Man; the ROCK STAR

Twinkle, twinkle little star
I am your fantasy; the ROCK STAR

“Dig my groovy hair?
Ooh, how long and slender.
Crap! It’s dried!
Mommy! Get me my conditioner!”





So you wanna play like Hendrix?
In your dreams
He was a god.
A one man football team.

Singing symphonies to that fan of a lady
Thinking savvy! Fine young brunette about time you got lucky
“Forty years now, gotta get me some slack”
“Trusty GUITAR has got my back”

Get a life! You jobless monkey!
Ever earned a penny?
Oh right! You’re all about charity.

Sex, Drugs and Rock ‘n’ Roll you say
Ever read the Satanic Bible?
Shed some light in my meaningless day
Wait, don’t tell me! Elton, Freddie and you! Are all Gay!

How lame can you possibly get?
Every opportunity; comes guitar. Your trusty pet!
Banging your head; thigh drumming thing
How idiotic you look? Don’t even have BLING BLING!

Dear, dear ROCKER; Get Real!
Head banging concerts
Won’t get you anything
Not even appeal

Oh twinkle, twinkle little star!
Come again? Are you the ROCK STAR?


(Dedicated to my friends back home in the industry)

No comments: